San Jose Estate Planning Law Office
Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Law for the Silicon Valley
At the Campbell Law Office in San Jose our attorneys focus on helping California families build a road map for their future through effective trust and estate planning and probate services. Our attorneys, Sue Campbell and Matthew Minser, have built a reputation on offering personalized service to each and every client and taking the time to understand their clients' goals. For a free consultation with attorneys who take the time to listen and to clearly explain estate planning options, call the Campbell Law Office.
Our attorneys offer free consultations: 408-277-0648. We represent clients from throughout Silicon Valley with estate planning and probate issues but we also represent clients from throughout the United States and the world who need local legal representation in California. Our estate planning attorneys are prepared for even the most complex cases.
Every family is unique and faces different challenges. As estate planning attorneys, we aim to tailor all of our estate planning services to every person's individual needs. We will work with you to establish legal documents that provide a framework for your family's future, including:
- Creating wills and trusts, including trusts for children with special needs
- Planning for disability, including establishing durable powers of attorney and physician directives
- Avoiding the need for probate by setting up joint tenancy, revocable living trusts, or community property
- Establishing conservatorships and guardianships to ensure that your family is taken care of after you are gone
- Obtaining tax law advantages through pre-death gifts and other estate tax planning services
- Ensuring that your family's needs are met through blended family estate planning and representation for out-of-state clients
Attorneys Sue Campbell and Matthew Minser will personally guide you through each step of the estate planning process.
If you and your family recently lost a loved one, we can assist with careful and compassionate probate and trust administration. If the estate is subject to probate — the process in which the court supervises the distribution of an estate — our attorneys will use their knowledge to help you in every step of the process.
Assisting Designated Trustees
For people designated as trustees of an estate, we offer legal guidance to assist them through a sometimes long and confusing process. Our lawyers help trustees fulfill their obligations, including assisting with the accounting for the estate's assets and taxes, and distribution of all assets as designated by the trust. We have the resources and the experience to assist with all types of estate planning and probate issues.
Though you may have trusted friends and family members you can discuss your legal and financial issues with, there is no substitute for discussing your situation with experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who will offer clear and candid legal advice.